- We have installed new hospital grade air filters throughout the entire facility, which will purify the air from aerosol particles smaller than the Virus in the entire facility.
- We have also updated our heating and cooling filtration to hospital grade filters.
- We have purchased UVC light wand to help disinfect surfaces in the common areas within minutes.
- We have equipped the Hygiene rooms with High speed suction and High volume evacuator Tips. Reducing 90% more harmful aerosols during ultrasonic scaling compared to low-volume Saliva ejector.
- You will also notice that we are continuing to utilize our protective equipment, PPE, for the safety and health of our patients and our entire team, as we always have. Face masks, face shields, and disposable gowns will be seen throughout the office. We have always followed health and safety guidelines, and we will continue to do so.
- Here at Lexington Dental we proactively follow all CDC/OSHA based infection control strategies. This is known as “Universal Precautions” and it is an approach to infection control that treats all human blood/fluids as if it were infectious. Our strategies have been and are already in place, and we want to assure you that we use state of the art sterilization equipment.
- We have implemented online scheduling options to help all patients that lost appointments during the past 8 week closure.
- We have implemented Tele Dentistry to help our high risk patients from entering a health care facility, but still be able to consult with our doctors.
- We have implemented online payments and statement options to reduce handling payments at the front desk.
- We have implemented online prescriptions to your pharmacy and online referrals to your specialist.
Thank you for choosing and trusting us to care for your oral and dental health care. We look forward to seeing you again soon, please stay safe.
The Entire Staff at Lexington Dental.